Always call 911 in an emergency

Pittsford Volunteer Ambulance

Skilled hands. Cool heads. Caring hearts.

Thank You For Supporting Our Loan Closet!

Pittsford Volunteer Ambulance is a charitable 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation whose viability relies, in part, on donations from generous people like you.

By making a tax-deductible donation today, you help us serve our community through our complimentary loan closet, helping to enable our community maintain independent mobility in a number of ways. 

Your tax-deductible donation will help us fill the gaps that exist in our current stream of donations, maintaining our existing equipment and purchasing new when the need arises.

Our needs go far beyond the loan closet, though. Sustainability is difficult considering that insurance reimbursements only cover about 75% of the cost of service. Financial support from independent donors like you help us cover the remaining 25%.

Thank you so much for supporting our mission! It means the world to us!

PVA is honored to accept donations of stocks, bonds and mutual funds to help you offset potential capital gains. To learn more about donating your investments, or how to name PVA as a non-profit recipient in your trust, call our team today: (800) GIVE-PVA, OR (585) 385-2401, option 1.

Make a Gift to PVA

Pittsford Volunteer Ambulance, Inc | EIN: ‍23‑7100977

See your dollars at work in our 2022 Annual Report >

Prefer to volunteer your time? >

How Are We Doing?
Your feedback is important to our volunteers and our organization. Your willingness to provide comments is very much appreciated,
as your feedback helps us better understand your needs to better serve you.
Please take a moment to share your thoughts.